Lovely Weeds...

I'm starting today, nearly one month later than I had intended...the beginning of 365 days...

I will do nearly everything in my power to post a photo a day.  It keeps me inspired, keeps me growing as a photographer, and it keeps my eyes wide open.

1/365

This one is two photos, really, but I've decided to do "two for Tuesday"...kind of like KROQ used to do, for those of you who are closer to my age.    I spent a long time in the yard with my camera today and almost missed these little guys.    To some they might be weeds, but to me, they're little green hearts on a stem...

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I love hearts and see them in things too! love the green!

Kim Bajorek said...

Of course you do, Laurel. You are such a love! I can't believe my comments are only showing as of today! Almost two weeks after the fact...xoox