Forever



Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with glory. ~ Betty Smith


I have been running over to the beach every afternoon for the past few days trying to catch a sunset like this.  This kind that happens when the sky is just flirting with a storm but then suddenly the sun decides to steal the show by breaking through.   The colors are always amazing and no bad photo can be taken.     Well, the sun hasn't popped out these days... not at the ocean, anyway, so once again I went to the archives and voila!  I found what I was looking for.  Only now I see a purple heart in the sky and wonder how I missed it before...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photograph. I have also been trying to get the right photograph for sunset. Very nicely done. Beautiful work.