My Mind's Eye


This isn't the way my camera saw this image, but this was somewhere in my mind and I thankfully found a way to put the picture inside of me to the screen.   As I write this, I wonder if it isn't what my heart sees?   I know that for me to post a photo here, I have to feel something about it so maybe it is my heart's eye?   I suspect it's a combo of the two, but in any case I often have a need to add or subtract from what comes from the camera.   It feels more true to who I am.  How could I not let my heart and mind have a part in all that I create and leave it all up to a camera?

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

love this.

Kim Bajorek said...

Awww...Thanks, Kath! Love you...

Angie said...

Oh my, this is stunning. I don't know if it is my love for autumn or what, but this photograph blows me away. Really lovely work here, Kim.

Kim Bajorek said...

Thank you, Angie! : )